Greetings from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn!

First off, I want to thank all of you for choosing Underground Brooklyn as a source for alternative media news!

Wanted to let you all know that the site is constantly being updated on a daily basis. As we speak, I'm in the process of uploading actual DVD Quality videos to the Video section of the site. This is to avoid all of you having to watch the cruddy Google Video versions of the various films I feature. Please be patient as it takes a lot of time to get all of these uploaded. Bookmark us and check back daily for updates!

I want to take this opportunity to give MAJOR kudos to Alex Jones on his new film "The Obama Deception". As many of you probably know by now, the film was originally scheduled to be released on Sunday, March 15th. However, with various security issues plaguing Alex and the Infowars crew, along with the absolute urgency of its release, prompted Mr. Jones to release the film to PrisonPlanet.tv members a few days early. So, naturally, as a PrisonPlanet.tv member, I downloaded it late last night and stayed up until 5am watching it. I must say, I was AMAZED!

Just a quick critique.....

The film is laid out very well, altogether. The information is given in a clean, concise, and almost "gentle" manner. The graphics, just like in End Game and Terrorstorm, were fantastic. The editing was also superb. However, all of that being said, it did not quite strike the chord within me that End Game managed to do. While this takes absolutely NOTHING away from the quality and educational value of the film, the information contained was basically what I had expected to see, with a few exceptions which did cause the dropping of my jaw. End Game was more of a "shock factor"-type film that was obviously not made for someone who has just "woken up" to the truths of what's really going on. This film is the opposite of that. I would GLADLY pass copies of this DVD around to every single naive and ignorant Obama supporter here in New York and would have NO reservations as to whether or not they would "get it". It's just THAT damn good. GREAT JOB ALEX!

I am in the process of uploading the high quality DVD version of the Obama Deception to the website as we speak. So, if you haven't seen it, I encourage you to check it out! MOST IMPORTANTLY, SPREAD THE WORD!

I've got a TON of plans for this site, so stay tuned!

That's all for now, folks!

Stay safe....

Michael

No comments: